GeoDash: Wild Animal Adventure
iOS Universal Games
We regret to inform you that National Geographic will be removing this app from sale as of May 13, 2016.
Geo is on a mission and he needs your help! Join the curious robot as he explores Earth’s habitats, earning awesome animal abilities along the way. You’ll be able to leap like a poison frog, dig like an armadillo, climb like a baboon—even run like a cheetah! Every time you get a new ability, Geo gets a new look. As you explore, you’ll collect animal cards with pictures, cool facts, funny jokes, and really weird trivia.
EXPLORE EACH LEVEL
Guide Geo through each level of the habitats—the African Savannah and Amazon Rain Forest to start—and encounter ability tokens, animal cards, bonus fruit, and the key to the next level!
GET ANIMAL ABILITIES
See a spinning animal token? Grab it and you’ll unlock a new skill, like jumping, digging, charging, and climbing.
MASTER THE GAME
Grab hidden fruit in each level to get more stars!
BUILD YOUR CARD COLLECTION
When you and Geo discover a new animal, you get a new animal card! Each one has a picture, fast facts, goofy jokes, and weird trivia. Want to know what animal can carry 50 times its own weight? You’ll have to play to find out!
GeoDash: Wild Animal Adventure is inspired the National Geographic Animal Encyclopedia, a book packed with animal stats, photos, fun facts, and lots more.
**PLEASE NOTE: This app requires iOS 6+ for best experience (iPad second generation and above).**
- Removed in-app purchases. Please update this app on your devices. After 4 weeks, we will be turning off all in-app purchases.
- Any previously purchased habitats or levels should carry over with this update, unless you have removed the app from your device.
- Updated National Geographic Kids branding and "More Apps" section available from the title screen.
- Various functional and visual updates and improvements.
- Please keep your suggestions or questions coming to email@example.com!