Genius IQ Test
Are you a genius?
Do you know your IQ?
Do you want to challenge smart people around the world?
The questions in Genius IQ Test consist of three sections each testing a different ability, comprising verbal reasoning, numerical ability and diagrammatic, or spatial, reasoning.
In the Quiz you need to answer 10 questions, which is the first step to Genius Club. Our brains need exercise and care in the same way as other parts of the body. There are exercises, or mental gymnastics, we can do to increase the performance of our brains and enhance quickness of thought.
In the Timed Challenge you must answer as many questions as possible in 20 minutes. Challenge smart people around the world when you are ready.
The IQ Test is multi-discipline and include a mix of verbal, numerical and diagrammatic questions, as well as additional questions involving logical thought processes. Measure your general IQ now.
- Nearly 500 questions are in the library.
- Various sorts of questions are displayed vividly.
- Leaderboards and Achievements are supported by OpenFeint.
- Find out smart people in the world by OpenFeint.
Come on Genius!
OpenFeint parameter adjustment.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 13, 2011
- EEFan Inc.
- 8.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (119)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (527)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Star Rover - Stargazing and Night Sky Watching
• Star Rover HD - Stargazing and Night Sky Watching