This app was removed from the App Store.
GamePress - Create, Share, Play.
iOS iPad Productivity
GamePress is a game creation app that allows anyone to make the games of their imaginations with no programming or graphic design. Whether you have a story to tell, a topic to teach, or just want to play a game, GamePress allows you to create, share, and play right on your iPad. GamePress is fun, creative, and entertaining.
GamePress is great for beginners.
If you’re new to making games, our interactive guide will help you make your first game in minutes!
GamePress includes all the necessary tools to create the games of your imagination.
Don’t just make games, play them too!
With the GamePress Arcade you can share your games to the world, and even play other users’ games.
Perfect for Parents, Teachers, Artists & Gamers.
Parents, you can make games catered to your kids. You no longer have to worry about the types of games your kids play. With GamePress you can even make unique learning games featuring pictures of your children right in the game!
Teachers, you can make use of GamePress to teach students about game design, logic and even computer science and engineering! The no programming interface makes learning complex concepts fun and easy. Games have become more than just a way to pass time, they’re perfect for education and learning new things.
Artists, you can easily import your own graphics and animations. You don’t need any technical experience to bring your art to life with GamePress.
Gamers, stop dreaming of making your own games and use GamePress to make the games of your imagination! We’ve made making games simple with our no programming interface, all you need to do is focus on awesome gameplay.
Don’t feel like making games? Then head over to the GamePress Arcade and play games made by other GamePress users. The GamePress Arcade is live and instantly updated with new games made by our community so there is always something new to play!
- Drag & drop game creation
- Over 500 graphics included to get you started
- Included music to add atmosphere to your games
- Included sound effects to add excitement to your games
- Included particle effects to make your games look cool
- Ability to import your own pictures, graphics, animations, sound effects, and music
- Make your own sound effects with the built in sound effects creator
- Make your own special effects with the included particle creator
- Fully featured physics engine for real world physics simulations
- Offline usage, you don’t need to be connected to make or play a game
- Interactive tutorial to help you make your first game in minutes
- Share your games with friends and other GamePress users
- GamePress Arcade to access games made by users around the world
- Many video tutorials to keep you going
- Fixed bug with iOS 8 importing causing crashes
- Fixed bug with iOS 8 crashing when trying to share privately
- Fixed bug with collision behaviours not working when the behaviour would watch collisions of two other objects
- Fixed a bug spawn on area crashing when you would add it on the object being spawned
This update brings some bug fixes, but most importantly iOS8 is now supported!
- fixed issues with iOS8
- fixed bug with move to object
- fixed issue with hit by bullet and groups with another object weren’t working
- fixed particle facing the wrong way when flipping
- fixed crashing on jump / jump with button when scenery object
- put rope behind objects
- fixed issues with Change Input Field behaviours changing the input of Box Containers
- fixed issue with spawning where if the original object has been deleted, all the states would be messed up on the spawned object
- fixed bug with wall object collisions where they wouldn't work after after / during a transform of duration less than or equal to 0.
- fixed issues with labels being misaligned and confusing anchor and alignment
This is a pretty big update fixing many bugs and adding some great new features!
We're also working on transitioning towards hyperpad. Check out www.hyperpad.com to see the future of GamePress!
-Behavior to show/hide layers
-Behavior to move objects between layers and z-orders
-Added the ability to change objects pivot point!
-New object selection/transform mode. Easier and more intuitive to rotate, scale, and move.
-Changing the collision boundaries of an object now affects the touchable area
-There is no longer a limit to how big you can scale an object
-Added level transitions
- fixed some issues when turning behaviors on and off
- fixed bug where scenes would merge into one giant scene
- fixed issue with z orders
- fixed bug where behaviors would have the same name
- skew now uses degrees instead of %
- fixed issue with default screen coordinates changing when creating a new scene
- fixed bugs with Move to Object behavior on UI objects
- fixed some issues with audio restarting between scenes
-Fixed bugs with spawning objects
-Hit by Bullet behaviors now more reliable
-other bug fixes