iOS Universal Games
IMPORTANT: does NOT work on iPhone 3GS/iPod touch 4th generation.
Get a trip back to the 80s' with the insanely fast, insanely difficult action of Futuridium EP, one of the hardest game on the App Store!
Futuridium EP is a retro fast paced shoot’em up with a modern twist, amazing 3D graphic and an adrenaline pumping 45 minutes original soundtrack.
What the press says:
"Piloting a nimble one-man fighter craft and taking on a fleet of epic armed-to-the-teeth alien dreadnoughts has never been so much fun." - indiegames.com
"An amazing debut from an exciting new indie studio" - rgcd.co.uk
"Fun as hell, and I can’t stop playing. Seriously, somebody help me." - indiestatik.com
You are a lone starship pilot who get lost in a dimensional loop just before a battle: with a limited and constantly depleting energy bar your only hope is to fly as fast as possible over enormous space dreadnoughts and destroy all the cyan power cubes, replenishing your energy tank and revealing the ship’s power core, which must be destroyed to move to the next ship.
- No special powers, no bonuses: only the player reflexes count. Your ship, your lasers, your ability!
- You can stop and turn your ship 180° at any time, an essential ability
- No speed control: you always fly as fast as possible...
- 13 levels
- 11 original music tracks, for a 45 minutes original soundtrack. You can skip them in games like a jukebox.
- A new energy based gameplay mechanic
- 5 different gameplay speeds, unlockable finishing the game. The game can get crazy fast...
- 4 different graphic skins
- Peculiar graphic style, full of colours and glitchy full screen special effects
- Full GameCenter support, with online leaderboards and achievements
- A credit system: destroy cubes to get in game credits to continue and other goodies
- Cool easter eggs!
Are you up to the challenge?
- New game mode with 40+ random levels!
- New control options and modes
- Revised menu
- New hi score leaderboard
- Improved graphic and performance
- Bug fixes
TouchArcade —'Futuridium EP' Review - An Inventive Arcade SHMUP for the Hardcore
148Apps —Futuridium EP Review
PocketGamer —Futuridium EP