iOS iPhone Games
#Selected as Game of the Year 2016 by Apple App Store# Welcome to the tiniest farm in the world! Field Day is a charming farming game for Apple Watch and watchOS 3. (Note: You'll need an Apple Watch to play the game.)
"Best of App Store 2016"
Plant crops, complete orders, hire workers, and expand your farm. Field Day offers a wealth of activities from adorable animals to many kind of crops. This easy and accessible game is designed for short sessions that can be played through the day.
* Create your own farm
* Unlock new crops and animals
* Fulfil orders to gain gold
* Participate in campaigns and events
* All in 3D and designed for watchOS 3
HOW TO PLAY THE GAME:
* Use Digital Crown to scroll and access Orders
* Plant crops on the land slots
* Fill Orders to gain gold to purchase new slots
* When Postman appears close to Farm he gives missions
* Access missions in iPhone (tap buildings)
* Completing missions will unlock new crops or level up existing ones
* If you get stuck and can't fill orders, tapping the coin in order screen icon twice will cancel orders and new ones will appear
* You cannot run out of gold and you'll always have enough to plant the lowest cost crop
5/5 Amazing, best Apple Watch game! I will GLADLY give this game a 5 stars!
5/5 This game is fun! And extremely addictive!
5/5 This is the best game for my Apple Watch. I love it so much!
5/5 I love this game so much. It is very creative and I love how it uses both the phone and Watch for different things and not the same thing.
Everywear Games is the first game studio to focus entirely on creating gaming experiences optimized for Apple Watch and similar devices.
PLEASE NOTE: Field Day is completely free to download and play, but some game items may be purchased for real money. To disable this, turn off the in-app purchases in your device's settings.
The update adds a new business called BoxEz Ltd. and a brand new mission type that gives GOLD as rewards. This location, in the center of town, is your ticket to rapid profits. As always we've also done a lot of maintenance work to ensure a smooth gameplay experience. Hope you'll enjoy it!