iOS Universal Games
New ways to play! Play with friends or strangers in online play, or play offline with friends face-to-face!
Exploding Kittens, the most-funded game in Kickstarter history, is now available for iOS.
Created by Elan Lee (Xbox, ARGs), Matthew Inman (The Oatmeal), and Shane Small (Xbox, Marvel).
- Exploding Kittens is a multiplayer card game for people who are into kittens and explosions and laser beams and sometimes goats.
- Play with 2 to 5 players across multiple phones in the same room, or online with friends or strangers
- All art illustrated by The Oatmeal
- New cards exclusive to the digital version of Exploding Kittens
- The digital version of the most backed game in Kickstarter history
In this highly-strategic, kitty-powered version of Russian Roulette, players draw cards until someone draws an Exploding Kitten, at which point they explode, they are dead, and they are out of the game -- unless that player has a Defuse card, which can defuse the Kitten using things like laser pointers, belly rubs, and catnip sandwiches. All of the other cards in the deck are used to move, mitigate, or avoid the Exploding Kittens.
***steal a card bug fixed***
SINGLE PLAYER MODE IS HERE!
Have no friends?
Scared of strangers?
We won't judge. In fact, we'll help you celebrate your hermetic life choices. New in this build of Exploding Kittens is your chance to play against three different cat-bots built specifically to test your skills and help revel in your glorious social isolation.
Also we squashed a bunch of bugs and you can now play on your iPhone X.
TouchArcade —'Exploding Kittens' is a Blast of a Game That's a Couple of Features Away from Being Amazing