iOS Universal Games
** Apple Best Game of 2012 Runner Up ** Achieved #1 Paid App and Top Ten Games Worldwide
** Universal App: Supports iPhone/iPad ** BAFTA and IGF award nominated
Experience “Eufloria”, an incredibly addictive ambient strategy game that anyone can play! Explore a beautifully realized universe rendered in a style that is unique and compelling.
"It's hard to express how much we love Eufloria" - Pocket Lint (App of the Day)
"Soothing ambient music, beautiful abstraction… one of the most enjoyably relaxing wars we've ever waged" - Mac Life
"The most stylish and unique RTS you’ve ever seen" - AppAdvice
"Fluffy seed death meet enchanting RTS" - 4gamer.net (Japan)
Experience space exploration, conquest, plant growth and bio mechanical evolution. Conquer asteroids in deep space and use their resources to grow and nurture semi-organic plants and creatures to do your bidding. Plan your strategy against AI opponents that all vie for the same resources and offer fierce opposition.
Eufloria is easy to learn, and enjoyable to master. It’s a game for everyone. Try it now!
* NEW iPhone 5 support
* NEW iPad Mini support
* NEW iOS 7 support
* NEW iPad Retina support
* NEW iCloud support (automatic game progress synced between devices - not current level progress)
* NEW Game session in progress saved (automatic within level save when switching apps)
* Beautifully designed touch screen interface
* A 25 level “Story Mode” with many hours of gameplay.
* “Relaxed Mode”, for a more ambient experience which anyone can enjoy.
* “Skirmish Levels” that can be played over and over.
* “Dark Matter Mode” for a stylish, more challenging way to play.
* Original ambient soundtrack by “Milieu”.
* Many procedurally generated levels which are different every time!
* Twenty achievements for Game Center users.
“A beautiful and entrancing addition to the iOS library.” - Digital Spy
“A truly standout game on the platform.” - iLounge
“…-a unique real-time strategy experience” - Gamespot
"It's truly in a league of it's own" - Boing Boing
"Planting a garden never felt so cutthroat" - Kotaku
"This game is fast becoming an instant iOS gaming classic" - Mobile Tech Review
“Elegantly simple and startlingly beautiful, it deserves to be played by everybody.” - PSN Stores
“…-gentle poetry.” - Wired magazine
* Some quotes refer to PC/Sony PlayStation 3 versions
iOS 7 support.
Resolved visual issues in DarkMatter mode on newer devices.
Minor bug fixes.
TouchArcade —'Eufloria HD' iPad Review - Good Things Come to Those Who Wait
148Apps —Eufloria HD Review
PocketGamer —Eufloria HD