This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS iPhone Games
Download the FreeAppADay Store App and wish for more top rated paid apps like Epic Dragon to become FREE for a day!
Arcadia is dying. Are you the one who can defeat the Counsel of Dragons and save your home?
• Awesome 2D art style
• Unique casual RPG game play
• Variety of Beautiful Dragon fights
• Original story-line
• Multiple character saves
• No unwanted music or sounds
• Instant auto-save. Exit anywhere, and resume later
Play Epic Dragon and save the world (and your sanity)! Remember no animals were harmed in testing of this product!
• Added code for Epic Angel unlocks.
(Epic Angel coming soon...)
• Large number of bug fixes and optimizations.
• Added device rotation.
• Added support for UTF-8 text.
• iOS 4 Compatibility.
• Two new avatars added.
• Added achievement data for upcoming Epic Angel.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
• To help increase the speed of battle, the following have been modified:
- All damage has been doubled.
- Turn speed has been increased by 40%.
- Varies speeds have also been slightly increased.
• The following monster skills have had their power costs lowered:
- Explode (damage has also been lowered)
- Rise Again
• Experience awarded for higher level Quests has been greatly increased.
• Items are now sorted by value, then by type in the shop and status menus.
• Fixed a nasty bug that would cause the game to lock up after some fights.
• Fixed lockup at level 99 when you gain too much EXP.
• Dragon prefix will now show up on Scrolls, Gloves, and Shields.
• Chance for Dragon prefix has ben increased.
• Epic prefix added to all item types (very rare, and very strong).
• The skill Turbo has had it's trigger chance increased.
• New item accessory type "Scroll" added.
• New avatar "Ninja" added.
• New skills "Shuriken", "Zombies", and "Zombie Nation" added.
• New monster group "Zombies" added (available after the Metal Dragon).
• New "Dragon" prefix available for weapons and armors.
• Ninja avatar added to the random friend list.
• The "Level Down" effect on slimes has been corrected.
• The level of epic skills on items has been increased by 1.
• The chance of items containing epic skills has been increased.
• All friendly creatures stats have been increased.
• Skills with the word "ELEMENTAL" have been renamed to "SUMMON".
• The level of a Quest is no longer a random range.
• Items in the shop and inventory are now sorted by value.
• Fixed position issues with Blast skill.
• Slight adjustment to item values (less then 1%).
• Re-added comparability for iPhone OS 2.0.
• Fixed bug that would horribly drop FPS.