Endless Adventure RPG
iOS Universal Games
An epic adventure featuring random quests, dungeons generated on the fly, turn-based strategic combat and parties of up to four adventurers. Endless Adventure is what it's name implies: An infinite amount of replayability where each adventure is different, and with so many class combinations, it could take forever to go through them all.
PLAY YOUR WAY: The multi-classing system allows you to choose from 2 to 6 classes from over 24 different choices that range from ordinary warriors, holy clerics, nature-loving druids, lightning-wielding storm mages and zombie-summoning necromancers.
STRATEGIC TURN-BASED COMBAT: Surround an enemy to gain attack bonuses, stick near your comrades to boost your defense, and be aware of staying in one place too long else you might attract attention.
DON'T BE AFRAID TO RUN: In true rogue-like fashion, death is permanent, but only if your friends can't bandage you in time. Not every adventure will work out, so don't be afraid to run back to the entrance.
FAILURE HAS CONSEQUENCES: Not every quest will wait for your second, third or fourth attempt. Some grow harder, some are solved by other heroes, and some have direct consequences for failure.
LEVELS AND ITEMS AND SKILLS OH MY! Adventure through twenty levels of multi-classing fun with hundreds of items and fun abilities like dual-wielding, ranged combat, devastating spells, summoned allies and terrain-modifying rituals like flaming walls and freezing mists.
ADVENTURE YOUR WAY: It's all about personal choice from how you build your character to which quests you choose to run. Each city gets harder, and there's no going back to a previous city, so choose wisely when to move on and consider each quest before taking it on.
ROGUELIKE BY DESIGN: The roots of the game are in roguelikes such as rogue, moria and omega with randomly created areas and permadeath anchoring a robust role-playing game.
THE TABLETOP WITHOUT THE TABLE: Endless Adventure is designed to feel like old tabletop pen-and-paper games with limited healing translating to a strategic element in getting through a mission.
EXPLORE AS YOU GO MODE: You never know what is around the corner. Instead of pre-generating the dungeon, the Explore As You Go mode generates rooms and corridors as you move through the area.
* * *
Many of the graphics in this game were purchased from Pioneer Valley Games. Other tilesets and graphics are from public domain or free-to-use tilesets, including tiles from the RLTiles collection and from Reiner Prokein. Some of the sounds used come from www.freesfx.co.uk, including sounds by qudobup. Background music by Vasco Grossmann. Ooze portraits by Caroline Nations.
* Missions will fully generate while loading by default.
* Explore as you go is now an option in settings that can be turned on to generate the mission while exploring.
* Freemium model nixed for traditional pricing, which gives everyone access to all classes.
* New travel button on Adventure Map makes it easier to travel to other cities. You can still only travel to cities where you have characters and all characters will leave the party when you travel to a new city.
* Three zoom modes now supported: Tablet, normal and zoomed. The zoomed mode should make playing on smaller phones easier.
* Settings button added to town view to allow changing of settings in town or on an adventure.
* You can now double tap adventurers in the Inn to add or remove them from the party.
* The dice on the adventure UI is now slightly bigger with bigger numbers to make it easier to read on phones.
* Slight graphics adjustments to help out with phone readablity.
* Settings screen should be slightly easier to use.