Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD
TOP PAID IPAD GAME:
#1 in Italy, Spain, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria, Belgium, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela,...
#2 in Germany, France, Peru, Guatemala, Dominican Republic,...
#3 in Turkey,...
#5 in Japan,...
Among #10 in Russia, India, Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay, Croatia, Slovakia,...
Feed your brain with a personal coach!
If you want to stay young at heart, and sharp mentally, take a few minutes a day and train your brain with Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD!
Sly fox, studious student or brainy genius? How do you judge your „Brain Fitness“? Entertaining, yet with a scientific background "Einstein™ Brain Trainer HD" will help you to keep your brain active or – if needed will get it moving again! Perform the “Daily Test“ and measure your “Brain Fitness”, climb to ever higher scales and eventually become a “Royal Brain”. Practice regularly and you will surely notice an increase in your "Brain Fitness". Remember, daily commitment and continuity are key to keeping your brain active!
Get your grey matter moving: Brain training for the whole family to enjoy at home or to play with your friends. Albert Einstein will guide you through this game with 30 excellent brain exercises. The famous Albert Einstein will accompany you with advice and assistance and explain which parts of your brain will be activated throughout the course of the training.
Albert Einstein and his cute little assistant Robo will support you in any aspect of the game. They will be at your side whenever you need them, explaining the different exercises and illustrating the scientific background of each exercise. They will motivate you to keep moving and to care about your mental fitness.
Besides the individual training you can practice together with family and friends on your iPad in the so called Hot-Seat mode - one after the other everyone takes his/her turn and enjoys the social dynamics of playing games. But you are not limited to playing with friends at your iPad. You can compete online with fellow players all over the world: Simply hit the Game Center button to be entered into the global high score list. As easy as it is, the online highscore ranking is great fun for everyone whether young or old, tall or small!
On your iPad you can create a profile for each member of your family so that everyone can train his brain individually. As each exercise features an adaptive difficulty level, everyone will be assisted to his needs. Let´s begin measuring your brain fitness and exercise it from day to day.
Many more features like extensive rankings and statistics, leaderboards and a trophy room are waiting for you as part of this truly unique brain training game. Enjoy!
A truly unique brain training game is waiting for you. Enjoy!
• Premier quality iPad product for brain training with a scientific approach
• 30 specially designed exercises to stimulate the brain
• Daily Tests to check your current “Brain Fitness”
• Dynamic adaption of the difficulty level for each exercise
• Detailed scientific background information for each exercise
• Continuous interaction between Albert Einstein and the player
• Detailed help system accessible from anywhere in the game
• Comprehensive and detailed statistics
• Profile management to allow for multiple players on one iPad
• Hot-Seat mode (mutiplayer mode on a single iPad)
• Easy-access of the Game Center for online high score ranking
• Easy and intuitive user interface to grant fun for young and old alike
• Personal coaching by the great mind and likeness of Albert Einstein
• Full support of the new iPad 3 Retina display
ALBERT EINSTEIN or EINSTEIN and related rights TM/© of The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, used under license. Represented exclusively by GreenLight
- stroop test: crash fixed
- hot-seat mode: bug fixed that blocked game
- "Catch me if you can": fixed path deletion
- fixed several overlapping graphics-glitches
- several graphics-optimization
- fixed input for multiple touches
- Text updates
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 12, 2012
- BBG Entertainment GmbH
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (121)
- 136.9 MB