Dungeons & Such
iOS Universal Games
"...if you're interested in an old-school RPG experience, it won't let you down." -TUAW.com,
- Description -
Lurk through the dungeon, raise your level, find treasures, recruit monsters, forge your equipment, build your house, hire other players, and defeat the boss...
Simple and nostalgic dungeon RPG for iOS.
- Features -
- Super indie, 99.9% made by one guy since 2009 ;)
- No in-app purchase
- Good old simple choose-your-adventure style dungeon RPG
- Create your own unique character by customizing your strength, stamina, intelligence, and agility
- Multiplayer feature: Hire other players asynchronously to form a party to enter the dungeon
- Invest in the town to improve the quality of life of people
- Collect monsters to fight with you
- Build your own house
- Forge your weapons and armors to make it stronger
- Supports Game Center leaderboards and achievements
- Auto-save on each floor you go down, making it easy to play on the go
- Save on free iCloud for backup data so you never lose your progress
- Optimized user experience for one-handed use touch interface
- Awesome reviews on replay-value
- 100% support from the actual creator
- Comes with iMessages stickers
- Story -
Small island called Eunaba floats in south of the Hornmare continent. On that island, a princess was kidnapped by an unknown evil. You as a player must become a mercenary and head to the dungeon to save the princess...
- Gameplay & Opening Movie -
- Words from the author -
I made this all by myself except for music. I'm still battling on how to make it better. I update the app based on feedbacks and support. Please enjoy!
- Fixed iCloud sync not working for some people
- Fixed random crashes during battle
Thank you all for the support and positive feedbacks!