"Dungeon Crawlers is a fantastic Turn-Based Strategy game." - App-Score.com
"Great turn-based combat that makes you think..." - SlidetoPlay.com
"As good as any of the great games in the genre." - TouchArcade.com
"A dungeon crawler that will make you laugh while you loot!" - The App Shack
Take command of the Dungeon Crawlers team as they explore goblin-infested hallways, lava-drenched caverns, and other hostile environs in pursuit of loot, women, and monsters to crush. With gameplay drawn from the best of tactical RPGs and a personality inspired by action/fantasy comedy films, Dungeon Crawlers takes the tactics genre and injects it with fun 3D battles and much-needed humor.
AMAZING HD GRAPHICS
Dungeon Crawlers boasts 3D stylized graphics, dynamic lighting, and Retina Display support for the new iPad.
TACTICAL TURN-BASED COMBAT
Consider your move and then leap into action, letting lose sword and spell to down your dungeon-dwelling prey.
The entire Dungeon Crawlers team – alchemist, druid, warrior, and dwarf – are at your command, each with unique skills and abilities.
EXCITING MULTI-LEVEL DUNGEONS
Explore 12 dungeon levels with distinct environments, deadly monsters, and lots of loot.
A REAL STORY WITH HUMOR
Not only is there great tactical combat, but there’s a real story behind it all too, with humor, betrayal, and triumph.
MULTITUDES OF MONSTERS TO MASSACRE
Battle goblins, skeletons, mummies, oozes, banshees, ogres, and more.
AWESOME BOSS BATTLES
Throw down against the deadliest of bosses in each chapter, including the wily Goblin King, terrifying Banshee Queen, and the dreaded D. Knight Shyamalan.
TROPHIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
Supports Game Center with over a dozen achievements and also boasts in-game collectible trophies (more loot) to show off your dungeon crawling prowess.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest news on Dungeon Crawlers and more great games from Ayopa Games and Drowning Monkeys.
For more great games from Ayopa Games, visit www.ayopagames.com. We value our customers so please give feedback so we can continue to improve our games for you.
*We are aware of the armor bug, which prevents armor purchased in the Store from displaying properly. A fix is in the works and will go live with the next update.*
*iPad 1 users: Dungeon Crawlers requires a high amount of RAM. To prevent crashes, close all open apps and restart the device before playing.*
* Fixed Level 1-3 soft crash issue. You can now continue playing the game.
New in previous version:
An incredible amount of new content!
- Eight awesome new Challenge Maps with loads more adventure, combat and discovery!
- Play the fearsome new Arena Mode and battle infinite enemies to earn lots of free coins!
- Revamped camera positioning and control scheme. No more confusing full-3D camera, the camera is now fixed to give you the best tactical view and approach.
- Completely rewritten the save game system. THIS WILL NOT WORK WITH PREVIOUS SAVES from earlier versions of the game. From now on, Dungeon Crawlers saves the way it should, with no breakage and auto saves after every turn. Your hard-earned progress is safe all of the time!
- Completely rewritten and revamped interface with improved layout and flow.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Ayopa Games LLC
- 229.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (606)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BigBot Smash
• Chicken Rescue
• Death Golf™
• Don't Shoot Yourself!
• Dungeon Crawlers
• Dungeon Crawlers Metal
• Escape from Age of Monsters
• Escape from Age of Monsters HD
• Flowerpop Adventures
• Light Byte
• Logic Dots
• M.U.S.E. Lite
• MacGuffin's Curse
• MacGuffin's Curse
• MacGuffin's Curse Lite
• Mailmen Free
• Pocket Heroes
• Robots Love Ice Cream™
• Sleep Attack TD
• Sushi Hero
• Swift Revenge
• W.E.L.D.E.R. Wars