iOS Universal Games
The DROPMIX app requires the DROPMIX Music Gaming System to play (DROPMIX Music Gaming System sold separately and includes the electronic DROPMIX board and 60 DROPMIX cards). Learn more at: https://dropmix.hasbro.com/en-us.
DROPMIX is a dynamic and fast-paced MUSIC-MIXING GAME from Hasbro & Harmonix (the creators of Rock Band and Dance Central). Players blend HIT SONGS from award-winning artists to create mind-blowing mixes. Get together and face-off WITH FRIENDS to master the mix. No music-making skills required.
Ready to start the party? The DROPMIX app controls the DROPMIX Music Gaming System from your compatible phone or tablet (see below for list of compatible devices and operating systems). You'll need the DROPMIX Music Gaming System to play (sold separately), which comes complete with the electronic DROPMIX board and 60 DROPMIX cards to get your mix going. Play DROPMIX cards on the DROPMIX board to quickly, awesomely blend songs.
3 ways to play with the DROPMIX app and Music Gaming System:
- Freestyle: No rules. Just create sweet mixes!
- Clash: Face off 1-on-1 or 2-on-2. Compete to control the mix!
- Party: Play as a team to rack up points and beat the high score.
Music Cards include hits like:
• Bruno Mars, 24k Magic
• Carly Rae Jepsen, Call Me Maybe
• The Chainsmokers, Closer (ft. Halsey)
• Childish Gambino, Heartbeat
• Ed Sheeran, Sing
• Flo-Rida, I Don’t Like It, I Love It
• Sam Hunt, House Party
• Skrillix, Bangarang (ft. Sirah)
• and many many more!
SUPPORTED DEVICES AND OPERATING SYSTEMS:
The DROPMIX app supports these devices running iOS 9.0+:
- iPhone 5s and above
- iPad Air and above
- iPad Mini 2 and above
Check [www.DROPMIX.com] for compatibility, availability, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates affect compatibility.
The DROPMIX app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, and download app updates.
The DROPMIX app is subject to app store terms and conditions. ©2017 Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DROPMIX, Harmonix and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. ©2017 Hasbro, Inc. Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
This update features new options for Clash and Party play, enhancements to saved videos, and some spring cleaning with bug fixes and small improvements.
- You can now set a turn timer in Clash for fast-paced play. If time runs out before you use all of your actions, your turn ends automatically!
- If you accidentally hit the DropMix button in Clash, you now have a few moments to hit it again to cancel the Equalizer spin.
- You can now choose difficulty settings in Party play. You have to play faster on higher difficulties, but you can also earn more points!
- Party scores are now saved in a high score list. When you set a new high score, you can name your score to keep a record of your best parties.
- When you save a video, you can now choose to record a full-length mix and export at a higher resolution.
- If you want to pick up some more DropMix cards, be sure to check out the new Store link!
TouchArcade —'DropMix' Review - Music and Cards Make for An Awesome Board Game