This app was removed from the App Store.
Diner Dash: Grilling Green
iOS iPad Games
"... a great showcase for the iPad's gaming capacity. The larger screen allows for beautiful graphics and you can have a second player help you prepare each dish. We think it's more than just fine dining: It's fantastic." - Slide To Play
Take the fate of a restaurant into your hands in this all-new Diner Dash game designed from the ground up exclusively for the iPad! Unlock hours of delicious, nonstop fun from within the game!
Help spunky heroine Flo keep her diner up and running through innovative, multi-touch cooking. Swirl your finger to stir soup, tap to chop carrots, and press to grill burgers. Seat customers and whip up dishes with the Touch Cooker 3000 – the ultimate interactive cooking appliance!
CHALLENGING LEVELS TO MASTER
- Dish up hours of frenzied food-serving fun to serve the denizens of DinerTown with healthy and delicious food!
- Help Flo race against time to meet the city’s new Green Code requirements before her diner is shut down!
MULTI-TOUCH FUN TO PREPARE UNIQUE DISHES
- Prepare 7 unique types of food including burgers, soups, sushi rolls, and skewers.
- Swirl, tap, and slide your fingers across the screen to serve up scrumptious meals!
- Become a master multi-tasker by using multiple fingers or both hands to play! Seat and serve customers with one hand while you cook with the other.
TOUCH COOKER 3000
- Speed up prep time and make your customers happier with Flo’s new Touch Cooker 3000!
- Help Grandma whip up delicious meals by tearing lettuce, rolling sushi, and more.
- Reduce cooking time by combining same-dish orders.
PLAY WITH A FRIEND
- Share the fun of Diner Dash: Grilling Green by inviting a friend to collaborate in the kitchen!
- Collaborate with one another to get higher scores!
Love Diner Dash: Grilling Green? Try our other addictive games! Hotel Dash: Suite Success, Cooking Dash: Thrills and Spills, Wedding Dash 4-Ever, and Garden Dash are all available on the iPad.
Want more from PlayFirst? Follow us on Twitter or become our Facebook fan to learn more about your favorite games!
Bug Fixes and Optimizations.