Death Road to Canada
iOS Universal Games
MFi controller support added! More updates coming, along with the promised price increase. See more update news at the bottom of this description.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
At around end of April, we plan another small update. This will increase the price of the game by a dollar, as our last few small updates were a bigger update that we split up.
Some time in May-June, the big "COCHLEA" Update is coming. Planned features:
- New unlock system! You can earn points to buy new traits and perks to increase the power of your custom characters.
- New music!
- Requests we get from your feedback
- New content and other surprises
A lot more content updates coming after that!
Here's a quick update to add controller support! We also plan on a small follow-up update in about a couple of weeks.
- MFi controller support!
- Tweaks and fixes.
Send us your feedback! We plan on expanding support for multiplayer and control customization in future updates, and will read your requests.
If you like what we're doing, tell your friends about Death Road to Canada and leave a review!
TouchArcade —'Death Road to Canada' Review - A Dog, Anime Magical Girl, and A Farting Man Enter a Bar...
148Apps —Death Road to Canada review