DC Legends: Battle for Justice
iOS Universal Games
Batman! Wonder Woman! Flash! Green Arrow! Harley Quinn! Superman! Joker! Medphyll?!
Collect & Command your favorite DC Super Heroes and Super Villains in DC’s mobile exclusive Strategy RPG.
Nekron and his legion of Manhunters have launched an all out invasion to destroy the DC Universe and fulfill the Blackest Night prophecy. Collect and level up your unlikely team of Super Heroes & Super Villains to save the world in epic 4v4 combat!
EVOLVE TO BECOME LEGENDARY
• Evolve to unlock exclusive Legendary outfit, and powers for your heroes!
• Upgrade powerful gear for your hero, like Batman’s Batarang, Sinestro’s Power Battery, or Lex Luthor’s Kryptonite Ring!
• Strategically rank up your Super Hero or Super Villain to Legendary for improved stats, Super Powers, and new visual personas
(NEW!) TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
• Join forces with friends in the all-new Alliance mode and chat system!
• Show off your winning strategy - Poison Ivy buff steals or Green Lantern energy shields? You decide!
• Earn exclusive rewards for participating in special events and challenges
COLLECT YOUR EVER-GROWING DC DREAM TEAM
• Log-in & play to collect a new Legendary character every month! FREE
• Collect limited time and exclusively available characters from DC comics, movies and TV through weekly challenges and special events every month
• Unleash powerful abilities like Superman’s Heat Vision, Bizarro’s Flame Breath, or Flash’s Speed Force Vortex
COMMAND EPIC TEAM BATTLES
• Survive waves of attacks by utilizing your roster to gain exclusive rewards and characters in the new R.E.D. Alert Mode
• Immerse yourself in an exciting story mode across iconic DC locales, including Metropolis, Themyscira, STAR Labs, and more
DOMINATE THE PVP ARENA
• Climb the leaderboard and dominate your opponents in the PvP Wraith Arena
• Collect weekly rewards from tournaments and special events
Fantastic females are taking over DC Legends!
Wonder Girl is unleashing Amazonian powers on her enemies.
Villainous Giganta towers over all other DC Legends heroes.
Starfire leads the fight along with Kid Flash and the other Teen Titans
Add these new heroes to your custom Justice League or Suicide Squad alongside Batman and Harley Quinn!
Various patches to enhance gameplay in version 1.21 including fixes to DC Comics superheroes and supervillains such as Clayface, Terra, Doctor Poison, Supergirl, Red Robin, Red Hood, Poison Ivy, and Kid Flash!
Doctor Poison: Master of the Toxic
Fixed an issue where defeating an enemy with her “Gas Grenade” ability would trigger an ally’s, such as Lobo or Deathstroke, on-death ability to trigger multiple times
Fixed an issue with her “Gas Grenade” ability not applying Heal Immunity to stop reviving heroes from reviving
Clayface: Basil Karlo
Fixed an issue with his “Reformed Criminal” ability keeping him in battle at 0 health and unable to be targeted by the opposing team
Fixed an issue with his “Roar of the Monster” ability triggering while on Cooldown in R.E.D. Alerts
Wonder Woman: Defender of Justice
Fixed an issue with her “Lasso of Truth” ability hitting Clayface but not purging his buffs if Clayface’s “Reformed Criminal” passive is triggered
Catwoman: The Princess of Plunder
Fixed an issue with her “Hit and Run” ability hitting Clayface but not purging his buffs if Clayface’s “Reformed Criminal” passive is triggered
Fixed an issue with her “Target Analyzed” ability being able to hit enemies who are Invisible
Poison Ivy: Mistress of Plants
Fixed an issue with her “Cross Pollination” ability purging buffs from an ally if that ally has buffs and Buff Immunity
Red Hood: Vengeful Vigilante
Fixed an issue with his “Outlaws Never Die” Leader ability not triggering if he is revived by an ally
Red Robin: Tim Drake
Fixed an issue with his “Tactical Strike” ability not purging +2 buffs when Harley Quinn: Mad Jester is Taunting
Supergirl: Last Daughter of Krypton
Fixed an issue with her “Heat Vision Sweep” ability not applying Heal Immunity to stop reviving heroes from reviving
Terra: Troubled Teen Titan
Fixed an issue with her “Stalagmite Slam” ability not applying Heal Immunity to stop reviving heroes from reviving
Fixed an issue with Clayface and Penguin being defeated but staying in the battle and causing a Victory for the enemy team
148Apps —DC Legends review