Dan The Man
iOS Universal Games
With more than 10 MILLION installs and growing each day, it’s easy to see why Dan the Man has been awarded as one of the “Best of Games for 2016” across the major mobile platforms!
This legendary game dials back to gaming’s retro roots to bring you an action platformer brawler that you’d swear you’ve played in the old arcade! So download now and take control of the legendary (and often inappropriate hero) … Dan the Man!
With a cracking funny story, awesome upgradeable fighting skills and an epic arsenal of weapons that will make even the most heroic of heroes envious, Dan The Man's arcade fight fest has enough enemies and boss fights to satisfy every hardcore gamer.
Are you READY for this?
- Robo-bosses that will test their metal against your mettle!
- Upgradable weapons and abilities that will help you put the *smack* in smackdown!
- Customise your own character, or play as Dan, super girl Josie or Barry Steakfries! (IAP)
- Story Modes, Endless Survival and Battle Mode. Choose your mode of challenge!
- Secret Areas, unlockable costumes and Daily events to keep you on your toes!
- Retro style controls in the palm of your hands, with support for gamepads!
What are you waiting for? Join the epicness! Be legendary! PLAY NOW!
Catch up on the story before you play the game! Watch each stage of the web series: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLuNyw_z6mVdXCUK05PYmwYQ3Yozs9hsGs
This game contains optional in-app purchases. You can disable this feature in the settings menu of your device.
Views our terms of service at http://halfbrick.com/tos
GOOD NEWS! We continue adding content to the new ADVENTURE MODE:
• LINCOLN ADVENTURE: Guards have trapped him! FREE LINCOLN!
• NEW COSTUME: For your Custom Character.
We've addressed some minor technical issues to improve performance across the board. Thanks for playing and keep the feedback coming!
Fixed bug: local push notifications getting lost when app is killed
Removed Facebook "Friends" permission
TouchArcade —'Dan the Man' Review - A Blast While it Lasts
PocketGamer —Dan the Man