iOS iPad Games
Cute Bombers, a cute bomberman game to play! Bombermans land on App Store, as four heroes. They are Girl Ninja, Birdman, Frogman, and Uncle Zombie.
You must be familiar with them:-)
Bomberman is a strategic, maze-based computer and video game franchise. Today, Bomberman is featured in over 70 different games. Being commercially successful, with over 10 million units of games sold and more than 1 billion players.
The games are set somewhere in a galaxy known as the Bomber Nebula, on Planet Bomber. Bomberman appears to be part of an intergalactic police force to help protect the galaxy, and now they are on App Store to challenge each other.
Who will be the winner? It depends on you!
The general goal throughout the series is to complete the levels by strategically placing bombs in order to kill enemies and destroy obstacles. Exploding bombs can set off other bombs, kill or injure enemies and destroy obstacles. However, they can also kill or injure the player character, destroy powerups, and sometimes "anger" the exit, causing it to generate more enemies.
Operations and Actions:
On iPad, we fully depend on touch screen to fulfill all required operations and actions, there are no ugly virtual keys. The actions are basically tap and swipe, and their combinations.
1) tap the grid where you are to put the bomb;
2) tap a reachable empty grid to move to that grid, grid by grid automatically;
3) swipe to turn the direction, like swipe from left to right will turn your face to right, and move one grid if your right grid is empty.
Note, swipe depends on the direction, it doesn't require the position. You can swipe from any point to any point, and the character will turn the correct direction from the beginning position to the ending position.
4) combinations to push the bomb, after you have a glove, you can push the bomb(put by you, or by other characters). The steps are:
a) tap yourself to put the bomb
b) tap a neighbouring empty grid to move to
c) swipe to the previous grid, the character will move back to the previous grid and the bomb is pushed, moving to the end of the way or collision with any bomb, or exploded grids.
Be careful on one illegal operation:
1) tap a non-empty grid, or an unreachable grid, this action will be ignored, and may cause you to stop at your half way.
We worked two months on the game and two weeks on the actions on touch screen. Hope you can love the game, and love the operations, they are really good if you can tap/swipe.
Remember, no virtual keys!
Update the game engine