Crafty Cut - all access
iOS iPad Games
“Addictive gameplay? Great graphics? Satisfying points and challenging levels? It's all here.” - Common Sense Media
* 4 stars - Common Sense Media *
* Silver Winner - International Serious Play Awards *
* Most Original Game, Shortlist - TIGA Games Industry Awards *
Geometry just got exciting in this addictive and challenging swipe-to-cut puzzle game! Bring 3D objects to life at your fingertips to reveal the secrets hidden within shapes. Explore the relationship between 2D and 3D geometry in four diverse modes of gameplay. The more you play, the more levels you unlock. Engage your brain in this game of skill and strategy. Are you up to the challenge?
ALSO AVAILABLE THROUGH THE ALL-ACCESS PASS FROM TOUCH PRESS GAMES.
Download today and subscribe for new games and expansions every single month.
ARE YOU GAME?
CRAFTY CUT FEATURES:
Four modes of gameplay give you hands-on experience manipulating 3D objects in different ways:
- Cut Mode: slice and dice to reveal 2D shapes from 3D blocks
- Rotate Mode: race against the clock as you explore objects from every angle
- Combine Mode: combine 3D fragments to create complete geometric shapes
- Create Mode: sculpt your very own Crafty Cut masterpieces
Progress through Easy, Tricky and even Fiendish levels - not for the feint of heart!
Ramp up your problem-solving skills and earn stars to unlock harder levels and collect new materials for use in Create Mode.
Touch Press Games - All Access Pass is a subscription service that gives access to ALL Touch Press Games titles, with a brand new game added each month.
- Subscribe for $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 per month
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged $4.99/€4.99/£3.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle
Bug fixes and optimizations