This app was removed from the App Store.
Cowboys & Aliens Coca-Cola Round Up
iOS Universal Games
New Mexico territory. You are a stranger who has arrived in town with a mysterious shackle encircling your wrist. Use this wrist cuff to protect the town from unrelenting attacks of alien spaceships... before time runs out! (Requires: COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola trigger)
You can also enter for a chance to win $5,000 in gold!
***How to Play***
- Point your mobile device’s back camera at the COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola bottle to start playing. Tilt your device to control your wrist cuff.
- Bent on conquering the world, alien speeders are swarming in and capturing bottles of Coca-Cola to refill their power resources. Your targets: the speeders. Your goal: to round up the Coca-Cola bottles before the speeders can fly them away.
- Target a speeder with your cuff, lock onto it for a second to fully disable the speeder’s tractor beam. Each time you prevent a speeder from taking a Coca-Cola bottle, your Cowboy meter increases. Once the meter is full, your cuff gets an extra boost of power for a short period.
***Need the COWBOYS & ALIENS Coca-Cola trigger?***
Coca-Cola triggers are on specially marked COWBOYS & ALIENS cups and popcorn bags, available for purchase for a limited time at participating theaters in the U.S.
- If you don’t have the special Coca-Cola trigger, go to http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/roundup to print one out. Trigger not required to enter the sweepstakes. See official rules available at http://www.cowboysandaliensmovie.com/roundup
Hey Cowboys & Aliens fans, we have an update fixing some of the stability issues we've heard you've been having. Enjoy!
Having problems getting your mobile device to recognize the Coca-Cola trigger? Make sure your Coca-Cola trigger is under proper lighting, flattened out, upright, and completely displayed on the screen. Under low lighting conditions, trigger recognition takes longer than usual. We appreciate your patience.
- Addressed trigger recognition and crashing issues.
- Enhanced navigation: on-screen arrows now help you locate Speeders!
- Improved audio and graphics.