iOS iPhone Games
Oh no! The Cooties are loose in the lab! They've contaminated all your liquids and your phone! They are eating all your stars and stealing all your points! Use your fingers to fight back! Collect the stars to defeat the Cooties!
HOW TO PLAY:
- Touch and hold the screen, avoid the Cooties who jump, explode, and shoot kisses at you
- Move around to collect powerups like shields, stars, deflector fields, etc
- Avoid bombs, and negative items!
- Outlast the timer on each level to beat it!
- Collect stars to unlock more levels
- Play survival mode and compete with other gamers!
- Survive as long as possible before the Cooties get you!
- 20 unique levels (more on the way!)
- 8 different Cooties with unique abilities
- Survival Mode for infinite replay value
- OpenFeint for leaderboards and sharing your scores
BRAND NEW: ABILITY POWERS!
You can activate five different ability powers while the game is paused. Each of the ability powers gives you unique bonuses and advantages within the level:
* Bonus Shield: recharge a single shield
* Bullet Time: slow down time for a few seconds, to make Cootie dodging easier
* Decoy: add a decoy to the last spot you touched, which will then attract Cooties and leave you in the clear for a few seconds
* Magnet: attract points, stars, shields, and items to your finger while repelling bombs away from you!
* Deflector Field: soround your finger with a Cootie deflection field that will prevent jumping Cooties from reaching you!
You can only use each Ability Power once during a level, and ability powers cost ABILITY POINTS (APs). This way the competitive spirit of the levels and survival mode stays mostly intact.
You can collect APs across levels, or buy 100 AP for $0.99 cents.
MORE COOTIES, MORE POWERUPS, AND MORE LEVELS COMING SOON!
* Ability Points price has been dropped to 300 for $0.99
* We are giving all players 100 complimentary APs!
* We've updated Cootie side to side movement AI to be a bit more... predictable, and not so erratic.
* We have updated our main menu screen with the OpenFeint GameFeed, featuring game community events!