ControlShift - Retro Space Action Typing Game
ControlShift is the highly addictive space typing game! Cool new updates coming soon!
It is year 2165 and enemy drones are attacking your spaceship. Your laser gun only locks on its target when you correctly type the word trailing the attacking ship. Sounds simple but you must manage the enemy spaceships coming at different speeds and varying word length. Beware; once the attackers destroy your three shields... it's game over!
✓ Over 100 enemy spaceships
✓ Over 150,000 words
✓ Game difficultly increases the longer you play
✓ Sweet retro graphics
✓ Nonstop arcade action with breaks between levels
✓ Use the game to increase your iPhone/iPod touch typing speed
✓ Fun for all ages!
★ Easy to use ★
1. Watch the enemy ships approaching and take them out by typing the word trailing the ship.
2. Getting hard? Press the return key to nuke all enemy ships in view. *Only two nukes per play*
3. Enemy rockets are tricky (and fast!). These require you to type numbers instead of words
4. Tap the game screen if you need a break!
Buy ControlShift today!
★ Watch our journey while developing ControlShift, it was a BLAST: http://j.mp/hAqO1K ★
Cool new features!
✓ Now you can nuke ALL enemy spaceships on the screen by pressing return. You get two nukes per play.
✓ Enemy rockets have been added that are super fast and take an unpredictable path. Be quick to take them down before they take you out!
✓ Various improvements to gameplay and bug fixes
Any comments/suggestions? Email email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2012
- Imaginary Feet, LLC
- 7.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (18)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (21)