Contract Killer: Zombies
iOS Universal Games
MAJOR UPDATE: New Helicopter missions, new guns and new zombies!!!
You have killed more criminals than you can count. Now it’s time to face the apocalypse and blow the crap out of thousands of zombies! From the team that brought you Contract Killer comes CONTRACT KILLER: ZOMBIES.
“Today is just another day. Since the horde came we’ve been lucky to see tomorrow. Came up fast, out of nowhere. Zombies! Walking dead meat. I just kill ‘em… and keep on killin’ em.
I’m not a hero… just trying to survive. They call me “Shooter”, because that’s what I do. Shooting zombies is the only thing I’m good at… and I’m good. DAMN good.”
Save the remnants of humanity by infiltrating the zombie-infested city, stocking up on supplies, rescuing civilians and ushering them to safety while slaughtering every zombie in your path!
EXPLODING ZOMBIE BRAINS is just about the best fun you can have these days!
HELP THE SURVIVORS and assist Evelyn as she goes on supply runs and special missions.
Build up an arsenal of AWESOME ZOMBIE KILLING WEAPONS and gear including sniper rifles, assault guns and grenade launchers!
Take aim and collect bonuses for HEADSHOTS and MULTI-KILLS!
FOLLOW US at
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your iTunes account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings.
- This game is not intended for children.
- Please buy carefully.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- This game may permit users to interact with one another (e.g., chat rooms, player to player chat, messaging) depending on the availability of these features. Linking to social networking sites are not intended for persons in violation of the applicable rules of such social networking sites.
- A network connection is required to play.
- If you have a problem with this game, please use the game’s “Help” feature.
Bug fixes and other improvements to game performance
PocketGamer —Contract Killer: Zombies
148Apps —Contract Killer: Zombies Review