iOS Universal Games
A Tower Defence game, that actually allows you to sit inside the turret and come face-to-face with the enemies!
You are Commando Jack, the baddest, meanest, toughest soldier planet Earth has to offer, and it's up to you to save the world from alien invasion. Build a maze of towers to deal damage to the Aliens, and if that's not enough, jump into your turret and take those suckers down yourself!
"...unlike anything we've ever played before on our mobiles" — GameTrailers
"...deserve[s] attention." — GameZebo, 4/5
"It is just so satisfying to actually shoot at the enemies..." — 148 Apps, 4/5
• 46 Levels
• Campaign, Endless, Elemental, Mixed Game Modes
• 38 Upgrades
• 21 Weapons
• 3 Powers
• 54 Achievements
• Multi-tier levels
• 21 Enemies
• 2 Mega Bosses
• UAV - Fly around the battlefield dropping grenades!
• Deploy HUGE nuke damage!
• Turret Ranking System
• Battle Technology upgrading system
• Tower defense with first-person-shooter gameplay. Totally unique.
• Stunning graphics, in full 3D.
• Create your own strategic tower maze formations.
• Tons of levels, hours of gameplay.
• Three stars to collect per level.
• Universal build; plays great on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
For more information or support, please visit www.colossalgames.eu
Fixed the banner bug that stopped people from placing turrets when continuing from a save game.
TouchArcade —'Commando Jack' Review - Going on Offense in Tower Defense
148Apps —Commando Jack Review