Color Tale Lite
iOS Universal Games
What happens if early childhood educators, game developers, composers, poets and voice artists get together? They create “Color Tale”, totally unique and amazing app for kids. Although its primary goal is to teach kids how to recognize and mix colors, "Color Tale” offers a charming storyline, original soundtrack and unlimited hours of an exciting gameplay when kids are not just busy but busy learning and revealing their creativity!
Education value and Fun factor:
• “Color Tale” combines the elements of a fairytale, 3D interactive color book and rhymed songs
• Helps to acquire and reinforce early literacy and color mixing concepts
• Improves hand-eye coordination and logic skills
• Music narration encourages the ability to listen and concentrate
• Targets several skills at a time: color perception, music intelligence and poetry appreciation
• Teaching techniques help to retain kids’ interest throughout the story
• "Draw and Paint your own scenes" mode develops creativity
• Easy and intuitive gameplay
• Makes learning time fun and special
As the name suggests, it is a fairytale with all its attributes like spells of enchantment, wicked witches and happy ending. The main character is the Artist who invented the paint cannon - a magic tool for painting. The Artist and his best friend, the cute doggy, are attacked by the wicked witch and her blobs that are trying to prevent the Artist from getting to the King's palace. Guess who helps the Artist to dispel the magic and defeat the witch? Right, your kid! But only if he manages to paint numerous fabulous locations in the Rainbow Land. On the way, your kid will make friends with over15 endearing characters and discover 11 magic worlds on the hills of the fairy kingdom.
With clear and simple instructions, painting and color mixing has never been easier. For example, to paint something red, all you need to do is to load the paint cannon with the red charge, point to the right spot and shoot. Kids will also be taught how to mix 2,3,4 and more colors. They will find out that that red and green colors, for instance, make brown or blue and yellow make green.
This interactive application uses cutting edge mobile 3D graphics. There is a gallery with endless creativity mode, where kids can draw their own pictures. Or turn any picture into a canvas and create their own scenes! Save pictures on the device and use as a wallpaper or share them with others.
Try "Color Tale" and use this simple tool to develop creativity, imagination, inventiveness and originality of your little artist!