Civil War: 1863
iOS Universal Games
Relive iconic battles of the American Civil War. Take command of both the Union and Confederate forces in this exciting turn-based strategy game from the developers behind the international top-selling Tank Battle: 1944 and Ancient Battle: Rome.
New features for version 2.0 include iCloud save support, combat analysis, strategic movement, map zoom and combat improvements.
● 8 Mission 'First Strike' Campaign.
● 5 Mission 'To Arms!' Campaign.
● 6 Mission 'Stalemate' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Hoorah!' Campaign.
● Includes battles based on historic events.
● Play the missions as either Union or Confederate.
● 8 Unique Civil War Units:
- Infantry with Muskets.
- Infantry with Rifled Muskets.
- Naval Gunboats.
- Dismounted and Mounted Cavalry.
● Changeable unit formations and tactics.
● Generals can attach to units to increase morale.
● More capable Veteran units and unreliable raw units.
● 3 difficulty settings.
● Detailed Combat Analysis.
● Flank Attacks .
● Map Zoom .
● Strategic Movement.
● Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
● iCloud Saves (also compatible with the OSX version of the game).
● Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad)!
● High Definition graphics (including retina for the new iPad).
● 5 Pass & Play two player scenarios.
● Hours of Gameplay!
Purchasable Extra Content:
● 8 Mission 'Rebel Yell' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Victory Road' Campaign + 5 bonus multiplayer missions.
● 8 Mission 'Last Stand' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Grand Command' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Leviathan' Campaign.
● 8 Mission 'Arsenal' Campaign.
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/huntedcow
Follow us on Twitter - @HuntedCow
Game Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/hexwar
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2014 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2014 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
Fixes issues found within the "Ambush" mission.
Also fixes an issue that could cause the game to freeze when firing at certain units.
TouchArcade —'Civil War: 1863' Review - "A fiery gospel writ in burnished rows of steel"