iOS Universal Games
All those half-colored spheres could really need some help. And with that, we obviously mean your help, otherwise this would probably not be a game, but a movie or something. Grab those fully-colored spheres and share the color (and the correct one at that) to bring the world order back to normal. Sounds easy? It is. Up until the third level or so. Then it gets tricky. But you'll figure it out, I'm sure.
- 47 so-called "action-packed" levels in 5 chapters + 1 bonus challenge chapter
- Each chapter featuring its own theme and game mechanics
- "Otherworldy" physics powered by the Circle1D "engine"
- Timed challenges with star rewards and level unlocking
- Multi-touch support, special touch levels, phone and tablet optimized
- Mono soundtrack and sound effects throughout the game (that's right - mono!)
- Fully hardware-accelerated state-of-the-art mobile rendering
Fixed touch gesture integration (top/bottom) during gameplay. Fixed a bug where certain UI elements became unresponsive after switching apps.