Chess is a "universal binary" and is designed for the iPhone AND iPad, so you don't have to buy two different apps.
Chess supports both 1 player and 2 player gameplay, so you can play against friends or test your skills against a challenging computer opponent.
Chess supports the new iPad's Retina Display!
Not everybody is a chess master! Most chess games are too strong or just make random mistakes at easier levels. Chess has unique algorithms to simulate human opponents.
More key features:
* Great graphics and exciting sound effects
* Configurable player names and score tracking
* Outstanding AI engine with configurable difficulty level
* Board rotation for two player games
* Undo function
* 7 different boards
* 3 different types of chess pieces
* Perfect for 1- or 2-player games
* Strong computer opponent
* Play against any ELO rating from 500 to 2500
* Opening Library feature lets you explore chess opening theory as you play
* Save and load games
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 19, 2015
- juan carlos lopez diaz
- 29.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 1.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)