Free Chess App
▻ Do you want to learn or improve at chess?
▻ Do you want to master the most prestigious, the classiest game ever, while having fun?
This chess app is EASY, guaranteed to improve your chess, and you will not have to read any boring lesson!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves.
Sounds silly? Well, think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow! Because that's the most effective way to learn!
FREE CHESS APP allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS!
FREE CHESS APP is also great for ADVANCED PLAYERS: it includes 4500 grandmaster games you can study with the incredible analysis feature, you can save your games, send them by email, import games from any other app, and the built-in Chess Tiger engine can also play at the level of a world champion if you want it to!
THIS APP IS CLEAN: is doesn't display any ad banners.
This is a HUGE update!
- Compatible with iOS 7
- All optimal screen sizes and resolutions for all devices are supported.
- The trainer chess engine is much stronger (now goes to 3000 USCF Elo instead of only 2100).
- 22 new trainer levels, so the app now offers 50 trainer levels ranging from 100 to 3000 USCF Elo.
- New 2 players mode: the pieces rotate so that they always face the player who is going to play.
- A collection of Bobby Fischer's games (more than 800 games!).
- The maximum analysis time has been extended to 3 hours per move
- You can have suggestions automatically turned off after you have played your move.
- You can try to make an illegal move, and the app tells you why it is not legal.
- When you load a game, the app asks you if you want to see the start or the end of the game.
- You can hide the clocks.
- The app is more friendly for people with color vision deficiency.
- A new option allows you to say if you want to see what move comes next when you replay a game.
- The current playing mode is always displayed on the main screen.
- You can change the app's language independently of your device's settings.
- You can activate or disable the device's auto-off when you play chess.
- And a lot more…
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 31, 2013
- Christophe Théron
- 25.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (807)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3704)