Chess Lite - with coach
▻ ▻ ▻ SPECIAL OFFER: 50% OFF !!
▻ Do you want to learn or improve at Chess?
▻ Do you want to master the most prestigious, the classiest game ever, while having fun?
Chess LITE is EASY, is guaranteed to improve your chess, and you will not have to read any boring lesson!
How does it work? It's really simple: you just play! The coach shows you the moves a Grandmaster would pick. Not just one move, but the 4 best moves.
Sounds silly? Well think about it... How did you learn to talk when you were a child? Did you take grammar and spelling lessons? Of course not. You just went with the flow! Because that's the most effective way to learn!
Chess LITE allows you to do just that, AND IT WORKS!
In two minutes from now you are going to start learning effortlessly. You start having fun immediately, and notice after just a few games that the right moves come to your mind naturally, as if they were obvious.
If it still sounds incredible, please read the reviews below. Chess LITE has one of the highest customer satisfaction of the App Store.
Chess LITE is a simplified version of Chess PRO, our full-featured chess app.
NEW: Chess LITE is a HD+ universal app, designed for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch, including all Retina Display devices. Purchase it once and use it on all your devices!
IN A NUTSHELL:
• Easy to use
• 9 levels of difficulty from beginner up to club player
• Play with or without a teacher
• 100 historical games included
• Includes a book with the rules of chess
• Stunning HD graphics, realistic and varied sounds
HERE ARE THE FEATURES IN DETAILS:
• Play against the computer or against a friend on the same device
• The rules of chess are included and easily accessible for reference: you can learn chess with this app!
• Touch a piece to highlight its legal moves (you can disable this)
• Naturally the app knows and applies all the rules of chess (castling, en passant...)
• You can easily take back your move in case of mistake
• You can even take back several moves if you want
• Features 9 progressive levels ranging from absolute beginner to club player
• The app can act as a teacher and show you the good moves: you will learn much faster
• You can be warned of the threats of your opponent so you can learn to spot them yourself
• You can play without the coach and get a hint on demand, when you really need one
• HD+: Includes support for all devices and all screens including the new iPad (retina display).
• Stunning, customizable graphics: 9 piece sets and 14 board styles!
• Realistic and varied sound effects (you can disable them selectively)
• Built-in chess clock
• Move list available for the full game, allows you to jump directly to any move
• Your game is always saved when you quit the app, and you can continue it later
• Your previous game is also saved and you can alternate between current and previous
• A collection of more than 100 historical games by the greatest players of all times is included
• Uses very little energy from your battery: much less than any typical game
THIS APP IS "CLEAN": it does not display any ad banner.
Thank you so much for all the great reviews! As each update resets the ratings count, please take a moment to update your review for the current version.
Also, if you ever have a problem with the game, please write us via the "Report a problem" option, which is available from the Options menu, or with "Contact us" on our website (http://www.chesstiger.com). We answer all email promptly, and work very hard to solve any problems that come up.
If you send a review to report a problem, we have absolutely no way to contact you back. So you will not receive any answer, and it's a pity because we probably already have a solution to your problem!
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 22, 2012
- Christophe Théron
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (56)
- 20.6 MB