Checkers 10x10 •
iOS Universal Games
Checkers 10x10 follows the international rules of checkers. It extends the US playing rules by mainly :
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several squares in all directions ... (Flying King - like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
This checkers version is the most popular in the world and is traditionally played in many western and eastern european countries, Russia, Netherlands, France, Switzerland, French speaking african countries. (whereas Anglo-saxon checkers are almost not played there).
You can enjoy Checkers 10x10 in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
A must have if you like strategic board games.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.