Warning: This could bring out your competitive side! Carpet Ball combines aspects of billiards/pool and shuffleboard, and is the perfect game to play with your friends and family.
HOW TO PLAY
First, create the game board by connecting two to four devices via the SAME Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connection.
Players begin by arranging two to seven billiard balls on their side of the table between the foul line and pit. Then, taking turns with your opponent, use the white cue ball to knock your opponent’s balls off the table.
The first person to knock all of his opponent's balls off the table wins!
• Multi-player game (up to four iPhones/iPads)
• Customize your game settings
• Interactive training tutorial – Learn how to play the game by actually playing the game, not reading some boring tutorial
• Easy and fun to play!
• Dynamic sound
• Game requires TWO OR MORE (up to four) iPhones to play
• Players must be connected to the SAME Wi-Fi network or paired through Bluetooth
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 27, 2012
- Peak Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (8)
- 7.9 MB