Prohibition 3: Candy Wars Lite
You are a candy dealer in New York City in the summer of 2040 during the height of candy prohibition.
Due to an obesity pandemic, a few years earlier the United States Congress declared sugar a highly addictive substance and banned the sale and manufacture of all candy.
Your goal is to make as much money as possible in 30 without getting caught by the FDA or run out of town by the loan shark's thugs.
Directions for Play
1. The basic idea of the game is to buy low and sell high.
2. Travel between the various locations to find deals on the goods.
3. Sell when the price is more than you paid to make money.
4. Pay attention to the news flashes for really good deals (buy or sell).
5. Upgrade your trench coat when you can so you can carry more goods.
Lite vs. Full version*
• Full version has 60, 90, and 365 day options for game length.
• Full version gives you a small chance to hail a cab for a free turn.
• Full version allows customization of the candy types and locations. If you don't like sugar sticks, then change it to Tootsie Rolls. If you want to play somewhere other than New York City, then change the locations.
*For those users complaining about downgrades, you aren't getting a downgrade. I accidentally uploaded the full version and not the lite version so you got the full version for free. All the upgrade has done was restored it to being the Lite version instead of the full version. I know some of you noticed and reported this to me.
NEWATHENS - I can't fix or even reproduce your issue if you don't contact support. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 29, 2010
- Catamount Software
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (37)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (722)