Canadian Checkers Premium
iOS Universal Games
Canadian Checkers is a variant of the Checkers family played mainly in Canada. It is also known as Grand jeu de dames.
Canadian Checkers follows the same rules and conventions as International Checkers, the only differences are the larger gameboard (12×12 squares instead of 10×10), and more checkers per player (30 instead of 20). The main differences with American Checkers are
1) Allowing backward jumps (but still allowing forward moves only)
2) Giving King the power to move and jump several squares in all directions ... (Flying King - like a Queen on a chessboard).
3) Enlarging the board size (10x10)
You can enjoy Canadian Checkers in family game time, or you can also enjoy the game by playing with the AIs of varying difficulties.
You will also gain experience points by winning against the AIs (+1 for Easy, +3 for Medium and +5 for Hard).
* Save/load unfinished game
* AIs with three levels of difficulties
* Timer based game
This is the premium, ads-free version with the support for unlimited undo in a game.
This update is signed with Apple’s latest signing certificate. No new features are included.