Call of Duty®: Heroes
iOS Universal Games
Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise including: Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
• Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in four unique modes: PvP, Campaign, Survival, and Challenge.
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Like Us! ---> www.facebook.com/CallofDutyHeroes/
Subscribe for Updates! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Email
Join our Forums! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Forums
Read our Wiki! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroesWiki
Need Support? ---> http://bit.ly/CODHeroesSupport
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 6+/6/5/5s/5c, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini Retina. Due to heavy graphics requirements, this game is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation.
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.
Call of Duty: Heroes unleashes two powerful Heroines in the Femme Fatale Update!
Camille "Rousseau" Denis from WW2 slips into battle to turn the tides with three all new Killstreaks!
• Decoy: Deploy a decoy tank on the battlefield to distract the enemy from your units
• Paratroopers: Call in 5 elite Assault units to parachute onto the battlefield
• Glide Bomb: Drop a remote controlled bomb and control it's trajectory
Ilona reemerges with a new set of awesome Killstreaks to rain devastation on your enemy's base!
• Exo Cloak: Use Exo Cloak to go into stealth mode and avoid all enemy troops and turrets
• Red Flare: Order all deployed units towards target location
• XS1 Vulcan: A controlled burst of high powered energy deployed from space
Danger has a new look
Charm your enemies with Rousseau's Valentine's Day Premium Skin
• Updated UI to allow players to sell multiple items from inventory (instead of one at a time)
Updated Event Board
• Earn bonus supply drops when you complete weekly events!
Update 4.6 Login Gift!
Enjoy a gift of Celerium, Cryptokeys and Perk Coins!
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
• Fixed an issue where players could increase in game timers
• Ho Ho, No. Santa and the Winter theme have gone back into hibernation for the year
• Increase Skill Point reward when attacking Command Center 10 or higher
• Watch Video Ads to Speed Up Building Time
• Optimized the game for iPhone X
• Added Cryptokeys to Blue Supply Drops
• Rousseau's Statue replaced as the new top prize in Gold Supply Drops
• Added new Diamonds quantities to the shop
• 15 New Global Conflict Achievements
TouchArcade —'Call of Duty: Heroes' Review - Clash of Heroes
148Apps —Call of Duty: Heroes Review