Call of Duty®: Heroes
iOS Universal Games
Experience the excitement of Call of Duty® like never before. Command an army of legendary heroes, elite soldiers, and devastating drones straight from the Call of Duty franchise in this 3D combat strategy game. Customize your base and train elite forces to dominate your enemies in fierce battles featuring fully controllable heroes and epic Killstreaks, like the first-person chopper gunner.
Take command of a small outpost and build it up into an impenetrable base. Then go on the offensive, launching attacks against your enemies. Take direct control of heroes such as Price, Soap, and Harper, wreaking havoc with game-changing Killstreaks. Create deadly alliances with your friends, competing for in-game rewards.
• Take control and level up iconic heroes from the Call of Duty franchise including: Call of Duty: WWII, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and more. Each hero has their own progression system and unique Killstreaks.
• Train and specialize your army using units directly from Call of Duty, such as Juggernauts, Dragonfires, and CLAWs.
• Unleash Killstreaks such as the drone strike, UAV, care package, and chopper gunner to devastate opponents.
• Build and upgrade your base into a fortress with sentry guns, Guardians, SAM turrets, howitzers, mines, and over 30 other upgradable structures.
• Defend your base against attackers and go on the offensive in four unique modes: PvP, Campaign, Survival, and Challenge.
• Team up with your friends to form alliances, donate troops, and dominate your enemies.
Like Us! ---> www.facebook.com/CallofDutyHeroes/
Subscribe for Updates! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Email
Join our Forums! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroes_Forums
Read our Wiki! ---> bit.ly/CODHeroesWiki
Need Support? ---> http://bit.ly/CODHeroesSupport
For the best experience, we recommend playing this game on an iPhone 4S, iPhone 6+/6/5/5s/5c, and iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini/Mini Retina. Due to heavy graphics requirements, this game is NOT compatible with the older iPhone 4 or iPod 4th Generation.
Note: An internet connection is required to play this game.
Please note this app contains social features that allow you to connect and play with friends, in-app purchases that cost real money, and push notifications to inform you when exciting events or new content are taking place in the game. You can choose whether or not to utilize these features.
New Community requested features in our Spring Update!
Customize your perks with a re-designed Perk System!
• Craft up to 10 perks to choose from in your Perk Inventory
• Mix and match six active perks for any situation
Auto Train multiple troop combinations with Platoons!
• Create Platoon combinations to accommodate multiple strategies
• Save up to three Platoon load outs for easy auto-training
Privately Message Alliance Members!
• Players can now send private messages to their Alliance teammates through the mail system
Global Conflict Improvements!
• Added a 50 zone map for smaller Alliance match ups.
• Decreased enlisted member requirement to 8 active players.
• Balanced amount of continents based on zones.
• Added 5 new Global Conflict themed events.
• Added Global Conflict chat between matched Alliances.
Special Offers Added!
• When active, Limited Time Offers will appear in the newly designed Menu!
Daniels hops into battle with a new look!
• Celebrate the start of Spring with a festive Premium Skin for Daniels!
Update 4.7 Login Gift!
• Enjoy a gift of Celerium, Cryptokeys and Wallcroft's Legendary III Wildcard!
Other Improvements & Bug Fixes
• Added Rousseau's Prestige Skins
• Added flags for Hungary, Uganda and Pakistan
• Flags in the shop are now sorted alphabetically
• Alliance War matchmaking will now display
• Harper's KEM Strike correctly affects units again
• Event Board will now always be available to check progress
• Gideon's Sentry turret is now correctly damaged by all units
• Various bug fixes and optimizations
TouchArcade —'Call of Duty: Heroes' Review - Clash of Heroes
148Apps —Call of Duty: Heroes Review