Call of Commander
iOS Universal Games
A spinoff of Call Of Snakes that featured in Apple Appstore's Best of 2012!
Be a commander, Save the armies and Defeat the enemies!
The snake-battle plan won't work anymore.
Retro shooter's evolution begins now!
- Control all units with just one swipe
- The spectacular battle scene
- The strengthening commanders and the growing force size by upgrading
- Unique 8 Commanders
- Strong and Menacing Bosses
- Stunning pixel arts
- Outstanding sound F/X and BGM
- Various achievements and leaderboards
- Supports PVE : Support to inviting friend's commander (Asynchronous multiplayer)
- Add 2 special new commands
1.Pyroid who uses a flamethrower
2.Agent 32 who moves in a state of hiding
- Add various field gimmicks
- Add a combat plane and a bomber plane
- Add Minion level up System
-Fixed PVE Bug
TouchArcade —'Call of Commander' Review - Commander Chaos