Be sure to check out my new game, SimpleRockets, which is a game where you build rocket ships and blast off into space to explore the solar system, all while using realistic physics: http://simplerockets.com
Design a bridge and then destroy it. Powered by a sophisticated physics engine, BridgeBasher realistically simulates your bridge reacting to destructive forces in real-time.
Create bridges in seconds through the bridge editor. If you make a mistake, simply tap the Undo button. Zoom in and out by pinching the screen and pan the view using a two finger drag.
Newly added support for Leaderboards. Now you can compete for high scores with people all around the world. Only the brilliant will have the honor of placing their name on the coveted BridgeBasher Leaderboards.
BridgeBasher lets you destroy your bridge in a variety of ways:
- Ball Stack: Stack gigantic balls onto your bridge until it collapses so that you can quickly determine how much weight your bridge can support.
- Word Test: Sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will destroy your bridge. The word test lets you sit back and watch as a series of weighty word-trains cross over your bridge. The word-trains become increasingly heavier, so only the strongest bridges will survive.
- Joint Weights: The joint weights test gives you the opportunity to apply destructive forces with pinpoint accuracy. Hang them from your bridge's joints and see how many joint weights it takes to bring your bridge down.
While testing, you can see how the strain is distributed across your bridge. Areas that are under immense strain are colored bright red, while other areas are colored green. This allows you to find and fix problem areas in your bridge.
Show your friends how awesome your bridge is or laugh at your dumb your friends' bridges are. BridgeBasher gives you the option to easily e-mail your bridge to whomever you wish.
* Added retina support
* Added link to my new game, SimpleRockets, which is a game where you build rocket ships and blast off into space and explore the solar system, all while using realistic physics:
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 27, 2013
- Jundroo, LLC
- 2.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (26)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6269)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Dummy Defense
• Santa's Engineer