Boogie Bopper – the toddler music game
Tickle Tap Apps presents Boogie Bopper, the playful music making game for groovy toddlers. Mini Maestros who love Sound Shaker will also enjoy this musical treat.
It’s fun to make animals boogie! Tap the circles to play a familiar song while Jinja the cat or Harvey the dog dance along. Or hear the song played for you with a quick tap or compose your very own songs.
Boogie Bopper helps children:
- Explore sounds, melodies and tempo
- Practice listening
- Improve coordination
Recommended for ages 3-5.
AWARDS FOR TICKLE TAP APS:
Parents’ Choice Gold for Sound Shaker and Sort Slider, Silver for Count Caddy. “zinc Roe design offers a suite of bright and colorful apps for the youngest users… With its welcoming continuity of voice and characters, this age-appropriate playful prologue is deliciously intriguing to those eager to learn.” Parents’ Choice jury.
Editor’s Choice from the Children’s Technology Review for Sound Shaker, Color Collector and the Tickle Tap Toddler Pack, recognizing “no fail products, worthy of their cost, and able to keep children engaged for days at a time.”
PRAISE FOR TICKLE TAP APPS:
“The Tickle Tap Toddler Pack is an award-winning app that offers tremendous value and entertainment for preschoolers.” Five star rating by Common Sense Media
Fixes a case where sounds may not play back correctly on some devices.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 09, 2012
- zinc Roe
- 13.1 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (39)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Arctic Shuffle 2
• Backyard at Twilight: A Stella and Sam Adventure
• Cocoons and Caterpillars: A Stella and Sam Adventure
• Doodlecast Pro Video Whiteboard
• Draw Along with Stella and Sam
• Flying Furball
• Go There Square: A Stella and Sam Adventure
• Into the Snow: A Stella and Sam Adventure
• Rainy Days: A Stella and Sam Adventure
• Snack Attack
• Stack Master
• Stella and Sam Halloween Band
• Stella and Sam Holiday Band
• Stella and Sam Story Pack
• Stunt Wagon