Bohnanza The Duel
iOS Universal Games
For more than 20 years, game designing legend Uwe Rosenberg has given players of Bohnanza the opportunity to plant beans and harvest them in exchange for as many bean dollars as possible. In the two-player-version Bohnanza – The duel, the two bean farmers offer each other gifts of beans they don‘t want for themselves, ideally ones that their opponent can‘t make use of, either. Cleverly combining the types of beans on the fields allows them to fulfil bonus tasks. The player who manages to earn the most bean dollars wins the game.
Face off against different AI opponents, or challenge hobby gardeners from all over the world! Find your place on the Bohnanza leaderboard!
- True-to-the-original, digital port of the two-player-version of Uwe Rosenberg‘s popular game Bohnanza
- The easy interactive tutorial makes for a quick entry to the game
- Featuring AI opponents of various levels of difficulty
- Play platform-independent duels against the best players in the world
- changed the background color for the chat to increase readability
- decreased scroll view size, to ensure that the Bohn-O-Meter of each card stack is readable
- The Bohn-O-Meter at the bottom of the card stack now highlights the reward for harvesting
- discarding Bohnuscards now skips automatically when there are no Bohnus Cards to discard
- the local player can no longer be removed from local games
- the confirm move button is no longer active during Bohnuscard completion
- fixed a logic bug where you could prematurely end the gifting phase and put the game in a stuck state. Affected local games are sadly lost, online game affected must load without replay to be able to continue