iOS iPhone Games
Get ready to meet one gooey hero…
Blobtopia is at risk from some nasty pollution from the evil Big and Powerful Corporation, and it’s up to you to help! Blobster is an awesome platforming adventure with a twist! Flick the flubbery fella across incredible levels; avoid pitfalls, water hazards, squish pesky bad guys and collect amazing power-ups on your way to cleaning up Blobtopia and defeating Blobzilla!
"...it really feels like one’s playing with a toy, rather than simply controlling another video game character. This is what makes Blobster a unique, stand-out platformer." — 148Apps, 4/5 Stars
"Blobster is a well-made platformer that will entertain just about anyone willing to take it for a spin." — Slide To Play
"Behind its playful charm is a platformer of rare quality. Blobster combines the best of what we love about retro platformers, but with modern refinements." — Eurogamer
"Blobster is probably the most adorable little thing you will ever come across." — AppAdvice
• Forty unique levels like you’ve never seen before, with more to come.
• Amazing level design will have players in awe as they fling their way through the engrossing campaign.
• Super easy to pick up and play, flick Blobster around using the intuitive control scheme.
• Collect game-changing power ups, including the ability to rocket through the sky, float like an angel or transform into a giant.
• A variety of pesky enemies to squash, each with their own special ability Blobster must overcome.
• Twelve Special Bonus levels—gift them to your buddies.
For more information please visit www.chillingo.com
• Completely new world, "Beach Bonanza", with ten new levels and three bonus levels.
• Four new Blobster skins: "Stayin' a-blob", "The Blobosphere", "G. I. Blob" and "Swedeblob".
• "Unlock all" In App Purchase, unlock all levels and extra content for $.99.
• Send Blobster as a gift to a friend.
• Facebook & Twitter integration.
• Sound FX and Music now have separate volume controls in settings, now you can play your own tunes.
TouchArcade —'Blobster' Review - Blobbing Along
148Apps —Blobster Review