Blackmoor - Duberry's Quest
iOS Universal Games
We are developing 'Blackmoor 2' and it will be available first on the App Store in 2018. Stay tuned...
Remember a long time ago when fighting games were fun and had good controls?
Blackmoor features fast paced platformer action with combos, special moves and tons of boss fights. A game of ghosts, goblins and streetfighting from the old school.
Long ago the minions of the dark lord Blackmoor forged a Talisman that would, when the time was right, return him to human form and... i dunno... take over the world for no reason.... It was kept in the depths of hell until a valiant band of crusaders stole it. Your mission is to destroy the talisman before the instruments of death reach you.
- 7 heroes with unique moves, weapons and magic
- Nice smooth controls
- 16 unique maps, 20 unforgettable bosses
- 57 enemies (each their own wife, kids and dreams)
- Random weapons, armor, pets
- BOSS v BOSS (place your bets)
- Incredible atmospheric music by Matthew Pablo
- Account saving
- Co-Op multiplayer online
- Retina Display universally for iPad 2+ & iPhone5
Check our other games: Smash Club, Toon Shooters, Maximus, Super Boys.
Composer: Matthew Pablo
fixed a bug after death, as a result the difficulty has been lowered
TouchArcade —'Blackmoor' Review - A Weird Action Game With Surprisingly Good Combat