Bear St. Tumbler Puzzle
Bear St. presents the Wide Wild World of GUND (R), and now for the iPhone and iPod Touch, The Tumbler. This slider puzzle features favorite GUND (R) pals in a dynamic environment using pieces that are 3D cubes. Utilizing the accelerometer, tilt your device to turn, bounce, rotate, and slide the pieces into place.
Choose from as few as four pieces, and from seven colourful scenes.
Using the rotary dial, choose the number of pieces for this round. In the upper right hand corner of the screen, touch on the displayed number and gently drag it up and down to rotate the virtual dial (like a thumb-roll gesture).
Now choose the scene you would like to complete. Flick the images left and right, then double-tap to select.
There is a round bumper in each corner to assist you in spinning or deflecting the pieces, and when the piece is in just the right spot over the corresponding picture, it will meld with the picture leaving only the slightest ridge. You can then use the placed pieces to assist in maneuvering the next pieces into place. Each cube has the same image on all sides.
Use the multi touch display to make virtual fingers! Your digits can become a new (invisible) object that you move around on the screen. Nudge pieces from the corners, rotate them, or wedge them next to others to move them out of the way. Use your finger or fingers as virtual elements in the puzzle board. Or just use them to mess everything up.
But don’t think this is going to be easy. This is one tough tumbling slider puzzle.
Choose more pieces, up to 36, and expect to spend a very long time completing the picture. Scenes with solid color, such as white, also add complexity in that not only must you get a white cube onto a white spot, but is it the correct white cube, and is the correct side up? For this level, professional puzzlers only please.
Strategy is also an element you will want to heed. If you miss an interior puzzle piece by placing pieces indiscriminately, you won't be able to finish the picture. And, some pieces may place themselves by just being in the right place at the right time.
The Tumbler, brought to you by BearSt.com, and inspired by bears everywhere.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 01, 2011
- Snow Storm Software
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (115)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• 0 to 60 Speedo Clock
• 99 Balloons
• 99 Birds
• 99 Birds HD
• 99 Bouncy Balls
• 99 Bubbles
• 99 Bubbles Blitz
• 99 Dice aka Bones.
• 99 Gumballs
• 99 Gummy Bears
• 99 Jelly Beans
• 99 Jelly Beans HD
• 99 Letters - Word Hunting Challenge.
• Bear St. GUND Catalog, 2013 Edition
• Bunch o' Balloons II
• Churchill Container Interactive Flip Books
• Coaster Extreme! Endless 3D Stereograph
• Coaster HD
• Coaster Pro!
• Coaster! 3D Stereograph
• Free Bandit Slots: Stampede edition
• Free Chip Pusher: Lucky Lady
• Free Patriot Pigs: Castle Slots
• Free Powder Keg Slots
• Free Whisky Barrel Slots
• Just Poppin', Time To Pop
• Kosen studio-haus Interactive Catalog, 2013 Edition
• Party Slots + Jackpot Bonus
• Poker Slots
• Poppin' Party Slots HD
• RBS HD: Rolling Ball Sculpture
• SportsPlay Equipment Interactive Catalogue 2010
• Stampede Slots: Most Wanted
• Stampede Slots: Most Wanted w/iAd
• Time to Pop! HD
• Wonky Words
• eXpresso + Secret Menu! for Starbucks(R) Coffee.
• eXpresso Lite!, for Starbucks(R) Coffee
• xCalc HD for iOS 7
• xTrack 3D Stereograph.
• xTrack Pro! Simulator w/Editor