This app was removed from the App Store.
iOS Universal Games
Bauernroulette is a wheel game invented in Germany. The game is played on a wooden circular playing surface with 6 balls (4 white, 1 red, and 1 green) and a spinning top. The balls are placed on the top and when spinning they bounce off and land in one of the hollow spaces or pass to the chambers outside the area of the spinning surface. The aim of the game is to have the ball land in one of the chambers, which brings the most points.
. Use two fingers and twist to spin the top.
2. The balls will be shot into the small hollows or bowls.
3. Each hollow or bowl in which the balls come to rest have a point value associated with them. Add up the points of each of the hollows in which a ball has come to rest.
4. If the red ball is in a hollow, double the number of points for that ball.
5. If the green ball is in a hollow, the points are subtracted from the sum obtained by the other 5 balls.
6. A player scoring with all 6 balls gets to spin the top again.
7. The winner is the player who first reaches a point total of 1000 points.