This app was removed from the App Store.
Battle at the Atlantic
iOS iPhone Games
Battle at the Atlantic application is based on the longest continuous military campaign during the World War II over the Atlantic. It was running from 1939 through to the defeat of Nazi Germany in 1945. The convoys were coming mainly from North America and the South Atlantic and going to the United Kingdom and the Soviet Union, were protected for the most part by the British and Canadian navies and air forces. These forces were aided by ships and the aircrafts of the United States.
The name "Battle of the Atlantic", began on the first day of the European war and lasted for six years, involving thousands of ships and over hundreds of miles of the vast ocean and seas in a succession of more than 100 convoy battles and perhaps 1,000 single-ship encounters.
This application will give you an idea about the intense combat that all the allied forces had to fight against the enemy during those tough times.
* Real Sound - (Alarm, Crew, Explosion, etc.)
* Radar – Makes sure that you find your enemy.
* Red Led - They are on your radar range.
* Green Led - The allies are close to protect the fleet.
* LCD Counter - After five will fire up against the enemy.
* LCD Monitor - Gives you all the important information
* Peak Meter 2 units (Green/Yellow/Red) - If they are close,
you will find them.
* 2D/3D Graphics/Chart - Searching for submarines in the
* Red Button - Fire the torpedo against the enemy in the
count of five.
* Switches 1 and 2 - Call your electrician, something isn't
* Switch UP and DOWN - Too much info about the enemy?
Turn it off.
* Linear Graphic (synthesizer) - Listen carefully, they are
Minor bugs fixed. Thanks for reviewing.