He's back! The former No#1 Adventure game on iTunes, enjoyed by HALF A MILLION PEOPLE! Now 100% FREE for a limited time! Don't Miss Out!
Praised by IGN, Touch Arcade, CNET, Gizmodo, 148Apps, Appmodo and countless others. Now even more beautiful with added support for iPhone4 Retina Display.
β β β β β Must Watch Video Trailer: www.bit.ly/brabbit
Banzai Rabbit for iPhone/iPod touch (also available for iPad).
Look up in the sky it's a bird, it's a plane, it's ... a Rabbit !? Banzai Rabbit hops onto the iPhone ready to save the world, and delivers a modern spin on classic arcade gaming that really showcase what your iOS device can do!
Part platformer, part puzzler, all action & totally fun in a way that games should be - regardless of your age or skill level.
Banzai Rabbit's features include:
β 142 rounds of gorgeous 3D gameplay set across 34 locations / levels.
β A wide range of unique environments that include City Streets, Rivers, Train Yards, Metal Works, and even a Sewer)
β Story and Challenge Modes
β Easy, Medium, Hard Difficulties
β. Save Game, Earn Continues, multiple Checkpoints
β Bonus levels
β Super Power-Ups - Slow time and leap locomotives in a single bound.
β Customisable Controls (swipe and tap, d-pad, side buttons) *both left and right handed.
β Online Leaderboards and Awards to unlock
β Flip screen orientation.
And that's just the start..just look what others have to say:
* IGN: I heartily recommend Banzai Rabbit .... the action is frantic, and it looks great. Plus, with over 140 rounds, you get a lot of game for your buck. Thatβs music to the (bunny) ears of the budget-minded gamer.
* CNET: App of the week! Banzai Rabbit looks absolutely gorgeous, a comic-book-colored 3D feast for the eyes.
* Touch Arcade: It all comes together extremely well, taking a classic mechanic and wrapping it around some new ideas and fantastic visuals.
* 148Apps.com: If you do one thing man get this game! 4.5/5
* PocketGamer: 8/10. Fantastic! Silver Medal Award.
* Appmodo: Two recommendations, buy it, and buy it!
* Slide to Play: with great control options, colorful graphics, and one lovable rabbit, we give Banzai Rabbit our highest honors. 4/4
* Banzai takes classic arcade gaming, turns it on its head and launches it into the stratosphere.
* Deep challenging gameplay, all wrapped in graphics that wouldn't look out of place on a next gen console.
* Looks cute and cuddly, but 4 levels in Wham!! The rabbit hole goes deep on this one!
* The iPhone receives it's first Killer App and he's hopping mad!
* Pick-up 'n play gaming perfection.
Still unsure? Check out the best iPhone gameplay trailer you'll see today: http://bit.ly/brabbit
FOLLOW us: @revolutionaryco
READ about us: www.revolutionaryconcepts.net/apps
EMAIL us: email@example.com
*follow / email to hear about all our upcoming releases, sales, news.
Game Center Fix.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 11, 2012
- Revolutionary Concepts
- 67.0 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (57)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (1857)