iOS Universal Games
Balancing an unicycle juggler over a tightrope is what Bamba is about. With a minimalist gameplay that consists basically in going back and forth, Bamba features an incredible set of 25 levels of ever growing difficulty.
-one touch control
-just tap to change the unicycle direction
New on version 1.4:
- "Invencible Mode": After a few failed attemps, you can now watch an Advertisement to unlock an invencible button on gameplay. That allows you walk trough some levels when you get stuck.
- Some levels got difficulty improvements. There were changes on cameras point of views.
- New gyspy jazz soundtrack!
- New funny sound effects!
New on Bamba 1.3!
- Hold to go forward and release to go backwards controls is now default.
- Level difficulty improvements.
- New tutorial screen.
"It's safe to say that you won't have seen a mobile title like Bamba before."
Glen Fox from AppSpy
"Bamba impressed me with its challenging gameplay and creative obstacles, crafted around simply tapping the screen."
Christian Valentin from Indie Game Enthusiast
"A well-designed 3D game which offers a fresh new game for all those who would like to try a new brand game, different from most you've seen before."
Anna Grace from Appszoom.com
"If you’re looking for something a little different and enjoy games that provide a challenge, you’ll definitely want to give Simon Durcroquet’s Bamba a go"
Adam Field from SlimGamer.com
9 of 10 by SlimGamer.com
8.5 of 10 by Appszoom.com
8.5 of 10 by iapps.im
Game by Simon Ducroquet
Music by Isaac Varzim
Bamba is now free! And there are a few improvements:
1. "Invencible Mode": After a few failed attemps, you can now watch an Advertisement to unlock an invencible button on gameplay. That allows you walk trough some levels when you get stuck.
2. Some levels got difficulty improvements. There were changes on cameras point of views.
3. New gyspy jazz soundtrack!
4. New funny sound effects!