Ball vs Pegs
iOS Universal Games
Ball vs Pegs
A physics based peg shooter
Unlimited procedurally generated levels.
Eliminate as many pegs as possible given a limited number of balls (start with 100 but can upgrade to 300). Free balls are awarded when certain scores are achieved. Levels must be completely cleared before advancing to the next one. Take advantage of the power ups (big bumper, multi ball, explode and enlarge) to help accelerate your progress.
At the start of each round a peg may be randomly chosen to award a special power. It will appear as a different color compared to the rest of the pegs. Hitting the colored peg will award a special power until the ball dies.
Good luck Mr. Ball, you will need it.
Lots of small changes and enhancements
- added pinball style flippers to the power pegs. Look for the red power peg.
- cannon disappears after firing a ball so it stays out of the way.
- fixed a potential exploit where the ball could get stuck in an indefinite loop.
- changed the cannon a bit and added an aim line.
- added game over number match feature. Win a free ball bucket refill by matching the last two digits of your score with a random two digit number picked by the computer.
- big bumper activates until points are scored. This is to make sure a missed shot never goes to waste. The ball will be bumped back into play if no pegs are hit.