This app was removed from the App Store.
Backgammon NJ Lite
iOS iPhone Games
Backgammon NJ Lite is fully-functional with no ads. The main difference from the full version is that the lite version includes Manual Rolls only. That is, you'll need to roll real dice and enter your rolls into the game.
With this lite version, you'll be able to clearly see all of the features of the game: how well the AI plays, the look and feel of the game, how Hints & Tutor mode can help you improve your game, etc.
*** You're not supposed to pick whatever rolls you want. You roll real dice and enter the rolls into the game. It lets you see the strength of the AI and how the game works, and you can't accuse the app of cheating. Simple as that. :) ***
If you like Backgammon NJ Lite, get the full version for automatically generated dice rolls and all the same great features!
Backgammon NJ is a full-featured backgammon game which uses an advanced, neural network-based, artificial intelligence. Players of all skill levels can match wits against a computer opponent or play against another person in 2-player mode on a single device.
Discriminating players will appreciate how well the AI plays. It uses a neural network trained on millions of positions, a bearoff database, and a match equity table to achieve strong gameplay that will challenge even expert players.
• Neural network-based AI
• 2 game types: Standard Backgammon or Nackgammon
• 4 skill levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, Expert
• Customizable board design & checker colors
• Doubling cube
• Single games or match play to 1, 3, 5, 7, or 15 points
• Crawford rule for match play
• 1-player mode vs. computer
• 2-player mode on a single device
• User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
• Highlighted checker movement options
• Hint & Undo
• Learn as you play with Status Meter & Tutor Mode
• Game & dice statistics
• Sound effects
• Options to reverse board direction, resign, use one-tap moves, auto bearoff, & much more
- Fixed compatibility with iPhone OS 2.X