Astraware Solitaire - 12 Games
iOS Universal Games
Love card games? Astraware Solitaire is a great collection of 12 of the most popular single player card games. It includes Klondike (also known simply as Solitaire), Pyramid, Spider, Clock, Yukon, Canfield, Four Seasons, Sultan's Harem, Idiot's Delight, Golf, Calculation, and Freecell, each with custom gameplay options so you can play using your favorite variation on the standard rules.
- Golden Trophy Deck awards - win the golden cards during play and once the whole deck is unlocked, use it to play with!
- Play in portrait or landscape mode
- Play with your own rules, turn off hints or auto-moves using the 'Customize' option when you start a new game
- Many decorative backgrounds to choose from, or use your own photos
- Wide choice of card backs, or choose your own pictures!
- Choice of card fronts including extra clear card faces for visibility
- Detailed game statistics including how long you've played and how often you win
- Game options for smart assistance - play with one-touch help, or drag and drop the cards yourself - it's your choice!
- Game auto saves your progress
- Guaranteed solvable games for the puzzle settings you choose!
"Astraware Solitaire provides a very customizable and enjoyable gaming experience... jump on this one... You will not be disappointed." - GearDiary.com
"Combining 12 of the most popular games with nice animation and unlockables makes Astraware Solitaire stand out from the bunch." - PixelatedGeek.com
Astraware Solitaire is free to play, supported by adverts (which you can choose to watch in advance to earn 'Hearts' to use for playing games), or choose the single in-app purchase to Go Deluxe and play ad-free permanently!
- End of game popup now includes a short delay on the 'finish' button, to help to protect long win streaks against accidental presses!
- End of game popup is movable again, in case you want to take a last look at the cards for any extra possibilities
- Timer can be toggled again between game time and real-time clock
- Option to switch tool bar to be either at the top or bottom of the screen
- Improved card layouts for some devices where the layouts might extend past the bottom of the screen
- Option added to take surveys for extra hearts
- Many performance tweaks and minor fixes