Assassin’s Creed® Unity Companion
iOS Universal Games
Enhance your Assassin’s Creed® Unity experience by taking Revolutionary Paris into the palm of your hand. This Companion app is filled with activities and strategic information to deliver the ultimate second-screen experience. Resolve hidden glyph puzzles on famous Paris landmarks and manage your own Nomad Brotherhood to unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin’s Creed® Unity!
INTERACTIVE WORLD MAP
Paris at the tips of your fingers. Navigate around a fully 3D map, place a Helix marker to plan your missions, easily locate yourself, your Co-op friends and enemies, and see map updates, all in real time.
As you progress in Assassin’s Creed® Unity, discover famous Paris landmarks on the Companion World Map, and solve their hidden glyph puzzles to unlock exclusive Nomad Brotherhood missions.
Only in the Companion, manage your own Assassins and send your Nomad Brotherhood on missions. Your success will unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin’s Creed® Unity!
Detailed community Heatmaps for each mission show the paths taken by other players, including conflicts they faced and kills they made, allowing you to better plan your strategies.
View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin’s Creed® Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect your abilities.
Training tips, tutorials and Database entries unlocked in Assassin’s Creed® Unity can be consulted at your convenience.
• The application requires an internet connection to function properly.
• The application requires a Uplay account to synchronize with your game data.
• Assassin's Creed® Unity Companion is compatible with PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
• We’re aware of some issues you may encounter with the current quality of service, we’re working to fix those bugs as quickly as possible. Please, check out our Live Updates on http://assassinscreed.ubi.com for more information.
- Restore lost premiums
- Fixes synchronization issues for first time users and at login
- Fixes the no assassin issue in tutorial
- Fixes missions with 100% odds of success that could fail